Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer doldrums

The cyano is still there but not as bad as it used to be. I never did get around to getting more zeozyme, I'll get around to it eventually.  The tank has been plugging along without much intervention on my behalf. I went on a little fragging spree as some things were getting overgrown and shading other things out or attempting to kill them. There's still a few more frags to be made but I haven't had time or anywhere to take them and my frag racks are full.


Not really much to report in this post, I did take some photos though so I'll make do with that :)

 Ultimate Prostrata

My 10+ year old Pocilipora damicornis looking gorgeously pink :)



Hawkins Echinata




My pink Pocilipora has spawned a couple times in the tank, little colonies are starting to appear in the oddest spots :)

No comments: