Thursday, December 11, 2008

My chiller must miss me when I'm gone, it blew a fuse each day while I was getting my tank in Alberta. Weird. Lucky my tank sitter is well trained.

So tonight I've been watching my tank for awhile and I've determined that my fish are a bunch of weirdos. My wrasse I think wants to make his home on my frag rack, he keeps going up to it and swishing about trying to make a little nest for himself there. Of course its filled with frags and those that aren't nailed down fall into the staghorn acro below it.Such a treat to fish them out of that nest of branches, bloody thing. Now the tangs are all rubbing butts. I assume its likely either some really weirdass mating dance or they're only slightly agitated at one another and trying out their scalpels or whatever they're called on each other. They're not manic about it. Its like two little kids, "mooom, he's touching me" "no I'm not, he's on my side of the line, moommm". Cracks me up.

Not much new with the tank, still on zeo, still the same old same old. I should really post some pics of one of my rescue acans. It was really dwindling there for awhile and I bought some zeo LPS amino acids and its totally perked up. I think I even see a couple new polyps there. I'll have to compare it with old photos and see if its growing or what.

No comments: